Are you blogger? And how much your blog traffic? Here best ways increase your blog traffic with 18 simple ways attract your blog followers.
Many blogger want to get high traffic in their blog and they also want get highest earn.
…increasing traffic is not easy…
There are many factor that be a blogger not easy.
…. high competition ? Of course
… quality of content must enough…
Ok Guys, if you asked to me “ how to increase blog traffic?”
I tell you is easy if you have a best way and knowledge. So.. learn and learn more…
Best Ways Increase Blog Traffic Must to Try
Follow these simple blog traffic tips, and you will have a loyal following of readers!. This is best ways increase blog traffic…
Create interesting content.
Content is king.. so creating unique or interesting content in your blog is best way increase blog traffic…
- Be unique. This is perhaps the most important thing you can do for your content.
- Be consistent. When you have a strong following, you can decrease your posting frequency to 3-5 times per week. If you’re going to be away, let your readers know. Trust is important in the blogger-follower relationship. To keep your follower’s trust you must be a steady source of information and be consistent in expressing your unique perspective.
- Choose a good domain name
- Be consistent. Once your blog is established you can decrease your posting to 3-5 times a week, but don’t drop below that! Consistency is key in frequency and in voice.
- Show your humanity. Whether you are blogging about politics, recipes, business, or horseshoe variations, you don not have to be afraid to share who you are as well. People may be interested in your content, but they will be loyal to you.
Get involved in the web community and create a community on your blog.
Get involved in the online community and make your blog feel like a community to your readers.
- Post on other people’s blogs in your niche. Post about other blogs in your niche, then use trackbacks so they and their readers will see that you’ve posted and check out your blog
- Encourage comments. Ask questions. Ask for input. And respond. Comments give a blog legitimacy. Responses encourage comments.
- Host a contest. Once you have a bit of a following, reward your readers with a contest. You can give away anything from a blog-related gift to cold, hard cash. Throw in a copy of your first novel and a promotional keychain and you can do even more self-promoting.
- Exchange links. Find a website which shares your niche and participate in a link exchange.
- Use social networking. Take advantage of Twitter and Facebook for instant updates on blog activities.
Establish your credibility as a knowledge source.
Establish yourself as an expert. People are looking for a reliable expert, and if you give them a quality answer where you find them, they’ll follow you right back to your blog.
- Join online communities and forums, and join in the discussion.
- Write articles and submit them to EzineArticles, Helium, ConstantContent, or another online article source. Be sure to put a blurb explaining who you are and linking to your blog at the bottom.
- Create a Squidoo lens. Squidoo can help you connect to a whole new community, and you can use that connection to draw people back to your blog by strategically linking to posts on your lens.
- Write a book, and publish it online. When you’ve been blogging for a while, you can’t help but to gather a great amount of content: content which can be transformed into a book with a bit of effort. With self publishing, you have no excuse not to legitimize yourself with an ebook.
Promote your blog in the “real world.”
Offline promotion can be a useful tool, and when strategically employed, it can give you a great advantage.
- Enlist your friends. Whatever you blog about make sure they know to casually mention your url whenever the subject comes up. “You’re interested in raising exotic animals? Well, there’s this great blog…
- Find your niche in their offline hangout. Is your blog political? Go to a coffee shop and make some new friends.
- Get endorsements from other experts. You’ve already established yourself as an expert, but don’t forget to take advantage of opportunities to network with other leaders. Who is a leader? Anyone who influences people. Is your blog about childcare? Review some toys and let local toy store owners know what’s going on. It can be beneficial to both, if you recommend that people buy from that store.
- Put up fliers.
- Go out to an open mic night. Use the forum to read aloud a favorite post and sign off by sending your listeners to your blog with a question to answer.
Above is best ways increase blog traffic must you try.. so try and try…